Thursday, February 28, 2008

first "happy" bath

Emilee screamed through her first bath, and we were worried that was going to continue! But apparently, she just needed daddy to do the job. Today's bath went much smoother, and she even seemed to be enjoying herself! Now we just need to convince her diaper changes are not the end of the world! A nice fluffy towel
After, clean and fluffy!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Rachel, she is so beautiful! Does she look like you as a baby? She doesn't look like Chandler or Aidan. Maybe Ethan? She sure is sweet!

Chatty Family said...

Congratulations Rachel! She is so cute. Enjoy your girl. I know I enjoy both of mine!!!

Koch Clan said...

She is so cute! I love the yummy smell of a baby after a bath. Love the clothes you got too. Just wait, tights are so fun! And Gordon is probaby right. Sibley is way into clothes and would perfer grandma to get her clothes instead of toys.

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

What a precious baby! Wow, she's SO cute! I am glad that she liked her 2nd bath! If she does have a hard time again, we quickly learned a bath trick that helped Taylor when he was a new born. We laid 5 or 6 warm wash clothes over his arms, legs, and trunk. As we washed the different parts we'd just lift up that cloth. He then felt secure and very warm. :) Enjoy this special time!

Michelle said...

So cute! I'm glad she is liking baths more - Brecken HATED baths for the first month or so and then had eczema so we couldn't even make him smell good - I'm glad you get to make her look cute and smell good! Have fun with your little girl/princess!

Chelsea Parsons said...

he he... oh she is so dang cute!!! How are you doing Rach? recovering well?????