Rachel and Emilee are both doing well and plan on coming home from the hospital tomorrow. Until she has the energy to post, here are a few pictures to tide you all over.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Guest Blogger: Aunt Keren
So, Rachel's in the hospital with a new baby girl! I have two responsibilities: (1) take care of the three boys, and (2) post pictures of Emilee. I have left the child tending in the capable hands of my husband so I can post the pictures!
Emilee Jane Wilde was born 23 February at 11:36 pm. She was 7lbs and 14 ounces. Rachel was right that she wouldn't make it to her due date. That was supposed to be March 3. I have no idea how long she is; and, although I saw her, she was swaddled pretty tight. I would put her length at average.
Rachel and Emilee are both doing well and plan on coming home from the hospital tomorrow. Until she has the energy to post, here are a few pictures to tide you all over.



Rachel and Emilee are both doing well and plan on coming home from the hospital tomorrow. Until she has the energy to post, here are a few pictures to tide you all over.
13 comments:
Oh she is just beautiful!! Congratulations to you all!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and we hope the next few weeks are filled with quiet nights (wishful thinking, I know!)! Best of luck, The Piton Clan
Congrats! Yay for February babies! She is beautiful. Try to get some rest with family in town!
congrats! gotta love it when they come early!! she is a lovely little girl! now you'll have to get used to saying "her" and "she"!
Yeah, a new baby cousin!! She looks like a cutie!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Wow - she is so beautiful. Congratulations!! We can't wait to see her.
Congrats! I'm glad she was early - now you can both have your own birthday's - plus you didn't have to be pregnant quite as long as expected! Good luck!
Welcome Baby Emilee!! Congrats Rach & Gordon- she's beautiful... can't wait to see more pictures!
Yeah, Emilee is here! I can't wait for more pics and to hear how life is with 4 kids!!! Congratulations:)
She's ADORABLE!! I can't believe I was talking with you Sat. morning and you had her that night! I look forward to hearing the story about you and poor Aidan's elbow.
Congratulations Widles! We are so happy mom and baby are doing well. You guys will just love all the pink clothes!
Congratulations on such a cute baby. You got some really great pictures. Another Feb. baby, yeah!!!!
Post a Comment