Chandler has really been developing some new dance moves lately! Oh, and he loves to be naked. I tried to dress him four times yesterday before I finally got him pinned down and in some clothes. This is a bit long, but if you can hold on until the end that final dance is worth the wait! Shake it Chandler!
4 comments:
Chandler is really cute. Tell the A-man that Carolyn is now sick. Nothing serious, just running a fever, but memory match will have to wait for awhile.
i love how he goes over to the elephant's head and holds on while he dances!! too cute! kawena L.O.V.E.S to dance, too!
So cute! I really need to get a new video camera - what kind do you have?
I can't wait to see him dance in person this summer!
We LOVE it! Brittany likes to look at Blogs now because of all the cute kids' pics and videos. Is Chandler ready to not be the "baby" anymore???
Post a Comment