Monday, February 25, 2008

A slideshow of our weekend. . .

12 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

WOW - BRAVE BRAVE woman with 4 kids........oh wait.....I hope you are able to get some rest soon :) We are so happy for you guys and keeping our fingers crossed for pink too. I haven't been able to do pink in so long.

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Congrats!!! :) She is the most beautiful baby girl! She looks like a princess! SO happy for you! Well done!!

Michelle said...

We are so happy for you (Ed is very jealous you got a girl - okay, so am I, but I'm not complaining). Wish we were closer so I could come see her and help with the other 3!

Laura P Thomas said...

Welcome, welcome Miss. Emilee Jane! You look as beautiful as ever Bunnyface. Congrats to the whole Wilde clan.

mahina said...

she is going to be a little princess and her brothers will take great care of her for the rest of her life! congratulations on getting your girl!

Nancy and Carrie said...

We are so excited for you. Congratulations. We cannot wait to meet Emilee! Take care of yourself...

Koch Clan said...

Congrats again. She is so cute! She will be watched out for sure with three big brothers. THey look smitten with her.

Liz said...

Love the pictures! The boys look so enamored with this new baby sister! The picture Ethan took is so precious!

Frankie Knight said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the world littlest Wilde. Emilee is a beautiful addition to your family. AND...She is going to be one well protected little sister. We can't wait to meet her. :-) Much Love,
Frankie & Tyler

johnnylaw said...

She is beautiful!!! Congratulations on the newest Wilde. Emilee is lucky to have 3 older brothers to take care of her.

Maryann said...

Sorry Rachel it is Maryann posting as John. I am in California and forgot to change the account on my parents computer.

Chelsea Parsons said...

Rachel! Well done! Im so excited and happy looking at the pictures and hearing the news. But at the same time its making me nervous for 6 weeks time!!!!! he he!