Monday, February 18, 2008

Sleeping Update and Mama Update

THANK YOU to everyone who had a useful suggestion with our sleep situtaion. I am happy to report that putting Chandler to bed earlier seems to be improving the mornings dramatically! Bed time is right around 7:30 now (an hour earlier), and he's been sleeping in to at least 5:30, and even made it to 6 this morning, and 6:30 three mornings ago! What a strange phenomenon. . . Naps have stayed consistent so I feel like this was just the wake up call we needed! I even remember reading about it years ago, I had just forgotten! Thank you!!!

Also, in the update category. . . Mom is home now, and recovering from the comfort of her own abode. We are so grateful she made it home without any major headaches (traveling) and are now hoping that lots of R&R will be just what the doctor ordered. Thanks for all of your inqueries prayers and good wishes!

7 comments:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for you all to have more sleep! :)

mahina said...

glad to hear the sleeping is getting better. it is a strange thing because you would think that keeping him up later would naturally mean he waould sleep in, but no it is not so! so glad it is working for you too! it also frees up more time for you and gordon in the evenings!

Liz said...

Hurray about the sleeping and hurray that your mom is home safe and sound!

jrteacherlady said...

Go figure about the sleeping thing... Maybe I'll try putting Brittany to sleep earlier:) Thank goodness that your mom is doing better!!!

jrteacherlady said...

Go figure about the sleeping thing... Maybe I'll try putting Brittany to sleep earlier:) Thank goodness that your mom is doing better!!!

jrteacherlady said...

Go figure about the sleeping thing... Maybe I'll try putting Brittany to sleep earlier:) Thank goodness that your mom is doing better!!!

jrteacherlady said...

Go figure about the sleeping thing... Maybe I'll try putting Brittany to sleep earlier:) Thank goodness that your mom is doing better!!!