This weekend we took advantage of some free time and put the crib back together in the nursery. This proved highly entertaining for Chandler, and he spent the whole rest of the day tucking in his teddy bear under Emilee's new quilt. We are definitely feeling like this is going to be the most "interesting" bringing home of a baby we've done. Chandler is such a monkey, and climbs in and out of the crib, and I'm afraid we're going to have to really protect the new baby, with a lock on her door or something!!! Only problem. . . it's his door too! We'll see how it goes. . . Anyway, here are some photos of all the new cuteness in the fun but very crowded nursery!
The Girly Side
Chandler's Boyish Side
This is the new dresser I picked up off of Craigslist to house two kiddo wardrobes. So far it's working great!
Here's Chandler climbing into the crib for the 100th time and being told, "no no, that's the baby's bed!" for the 100th time. We thought we had him trained at one point, turned our backs for 30 seconds, and he was right in there, tucking in his bear again!

7 comments:
Precious!!! :) How exciting to finally have really girly, pink things!!! I will live vicariously through you, sweet friend, since I feel I'm destined to have all boys! I LOVE your newly re-done nursery!! Great work!
Adorable! Where are all the TOYS!!!
No room for toys in there! Toys live in the family room. . . and the big boys room, although it makes it very crowded!!!
That should be fun! I'm sure you'll find him snuggled up with her at some point!
I love it!! We had to keep the toys out of the bedroom- Tony would get out of bed and play with them for hours after bedtime- even with the light OFF!
oh that chandler! you're going to have to keep a sharp eye on that cute boy!
I believe that the climbing into the crib should be a secondary concern to the fact that your son is blatantly playing house. A doll is still a doll by any other name (Bear). Is Gordon aware of this problem?
Post a Comment