Mom ate tomato soup & a grilled cheese last night, and ate today. She's ordered pasta for lunch & roast beef for dinner. She's slightly ambulatory and sitting up otherwise. She has her glasses on & read a bunch of information that was printed out about her condition.Heart meds were tolerated well so they're upping the dose. Sounds like she'll be moved out of ICU into Cardiology soon. Would rather have her in ICU for more constant monitoring & attention, but the move signals progress & improvement.
So, tomorrow brings the Angeogram and we'll see after that. Grandma Hazel's funeral and buriel have been moved to her Birthday, February 14th. Valentines Day. One last party for Grandma.
So now that things are settled down a bit, I feel like I can get back to posting everything I'm behind on. . . here are some photos from our super fun weekend up at Mt. Hood with the Boyntons. We had such a wonderful time with Amy, Brian and their four (soon to be five) kids. Imagine the crew we will take along with us on our next adventure! 9 kids! We had record snowfall, and were basically snowed in because movement in and out of the driveway was so difficult. But, with their Suburban they were able to get the kids to the mountian for some skiing, while the prego Mama's hung out with the little ones at the cabin. Here are a few photo highlights. . .
All the kiddos
4 comments:
I am so sorry about your mom. I just read your blog today - please tell her I say hi and am thinking about her. I LOVE your parents!
Cute pictures in the snow! I saw on the news you guys had lots of snow. It is lots of fun for the kids - but such a mess. Enjoy! We had almost 1.5 feet in the past week here at my house!
I am working on my own blog - one of these days soon I will give you the name so you can check mine out.
Oh, i am so jealous! what a very fun trip!! do they have 3 girls and a boy?? i love seeing families like that because it gives me hope!! ;-)
Glad to hear that your mom is improving!
So glad to hear your mom is improving daily! Hurray! I hope she continues to get better!
Take care!
OK - that last picture could be of my little Benjamin. Maybe because they aren't too far off in ages, maybe because he has the same jammies - but I actually had to do a double take when I saw it. I will have to post a picture of Ben in his in the next few days.
Post a Comment