Some time ago I posted that we had a little wiggle. When it was discovered (3 months ago!!!), I was just sure that this little first loose tooth would be out within a couple of weeks. Gordon and I even bet on it! I guess I was remembering about how I would wiggle and wiggle my teeth until they were out. I couldn't leave them alone! I loved having loose teeth! But, Ethan seems to be a bit more patient. He's never really been a picker, or a nail biter, and apparently he's not a wiggler either. The tooth is just slightly looser than it was when it was first discovered! Only now there's another tooth, right behind it!!! He's like a little shark! Hopefully it will come up and forward and push that other tooth out and not cause problems, but for now, he's our little SHARKY BOY!
1 comment:
Fun shark teeth! Hope the tooth comes out soon! :)
Post a Comment