Monday, February 11, 2008

and Readmitted. . .

the Saga Continues. . .

The hospital accidentally gave mom a bit too much of her BP meds on her way out the door and she basically was fainting in her wheelchair with her BP at 70/40. Way too low. Apparently there was quite the ER scene as people rushed to her side to stabilize her. Just what she needed. So, she has been readmitted and is looking at going home tomorrow now. This does not affect her overall health or her heart condition that she was having, it's a stupid error. . . thank heavens. Anyway, hopefully we'll get the final installment tomorrow with a "she's home!" post, and no more drama!!!

4 comments:

Maryann said...

Your poor Mom and with everything else that is going on this week with your family. I hope she can go home for real tomorrow. We are thinking of you!

jrteacherlady said...

Doctors... we don't have the best luck with them. Unfortunately their errors can be costly, luckily for your mom it wasn't too bad. Give her my best and I hope all goes well tomorrow!!!

Jennifer M said...

Such excitement- I am so glad it wasn't a bigger mistake! Hope everything goes more smoothly for her today.

Liz said...

Oh, darn those hospital errors!! I hope she gets to feeling better soon, and can go home for good soon!!