Today was an exciting day for Ethan! With a little help from Daddy and a lot of courage, Ethan removed his training wheels from his bike and we took him up to the park to give it a try. He did GREAT! I don't think I'm ready to take him out on one of our afternoon bike rides without them yet, but I can see the day is soon coming. There was only one rather bad tumble which produced the "shiner" on his upper cheek. But, he got right back up and off he went again. Here are some fun pictures and videos from the grand adventure. Yea Ethan! Great Job!


2 comments:
YEa Ethan! Lindsey has pretty much given up her bike for her scooter. Don't know if we'll see the training wheels off the bikes anytime soon. :)
Hey Rachel!!! So cool to hear from you on my blog! Darby at the age of nearly 8 finally did the training wheel free thing. So good job with your boy there! You feel like doing the master cleanse hey!!!!! Its been pretty easy, I was surprised. Now I know where you are I'll check your blog!!!!
Post a Comment