It's been so nice and warm the last couple of days. We got out the slip and slide yesterday afternoon, and the boys had a wonderful time, Chandler and Daddy included! Ethan and Aidan were great sliders this year (last year they were very timid and slow!). Yesterday they were running and sliding and splashing right out of the pool on the end. Very fun! Cousin Carolyn even joined in on the fun! 





And here is Carolyn in her little outfit we brought back from Hawaii. Very cute! It's so fun that Summer is almost here. Hope your day is shaping up to be as sunny as ours!
2 comments:
So fun! I was thinking of getting the kids sprinkler out today since it's so hot. Maybe I will. . . So glad you guys had a fun time with the slip and slide.
That makes me want to go and buy a slip and slide. So fun. I think we might get the pool out today too. And what a cute outfit. YOu will have to have a girl s you can buy cute little dresses for her!
Post a Comment