Saturday, May 26, 2007

Hawaii Fun and Photos

Aloha! We're back now and did so many fun things I thought it would be easy to just post lots of photos and label them. Enjoy!

Here are the ones from our underwater film. . .

and here are all the others. This is a rather long slide show. Hope you have time to watch! Aloha!


3 comments:

Becca said...

It looks like you guys had a great time - I love the pics - esp. the sunset through your sunglasses and the sunset and your feet - very cool! Welcome home!

Koch Clan said...

What a fun trip! I am so jealous. I have always wanted to go there. Someday. I love all the pictures. So fun.

Chelsea Parsons said...

I love the photo of you walking toward the camera on the beach with the sunset behind you and you looking down.... and that's some shirt Gordon has on!!!! SO glad you had a great time... it shows on your faces.