This next one I did after the same pattern (well, mostly) that the quilt from Jenn for Chandler is. I love that quilt. I used leftover fabric from Chandler's airplane quilt, as well as a couple of extra pieces I just bought. I LOVE it! This one is quilted just like Jenn's, on the diagonal through the squares. Love it! (almost too much to give away to a stranger, but hey, it's for a good cause, right?) The other great thing about this quilt, is I FINALLY figured out how to blind stitch, so the binding is actually attractive! WOW!
Here's the original from Jenn, with Chan man!




4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL quilts!! I want to learn how to do the actually quilting on the machine! I can piece quilts, tie quilts - not a problem, but actually quilting them - I'd love to learn! You did a great job, Rachel!
Very nice Rachel! A friend of mine showed me once how to make the binding all in one piece. I've got the instructions photocopied somewhere if you are ever interested.
I do my bindings in all one peice as well. I love this tutorial (as well as this blog) check it out!
www.hellomynameisheather.com
There is a quilt binding tutorial on the side, very nice. . .
Cute quilts!! I love the Dick & Jane prints- so happy...
Like the pics with Chandler's quilt ;)
Post a Comment