Thursday, May 17, 2007

Laugh if you will. . .

. . .but I am about to blog about a toilet seat. Yes, you read right! We had to replace the toilet seat in our Master Bathroom, and I bought the new "easy clean" type. I LOVE IT! What's the worst part about cleaning the toilet? (Aside from the fact that you're cleaning a toilet) is getting all the lint and such out from by the hinges. It takes forever! Well, now they have new seats that just snap off and you can just wipe it all up and it's done! HURRAY for INNOVATION! So that's my latest product endorsement. I'm tempted to replace all the seats in our house, but I suppose I will wait until it needs to be done.
Watch for new blogs from us. . . we'll be coming to you from the Aloha islands over the next week! (if we ever happen upon some free Internet service!) Aloha!

4 comments:

jrteacherlady said...

Too funny:) So where did you find this amazing product???? Have a wonderful time in Hawaii, I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keren said...

I hope you thoroughly enjoy your trip to Hawaii! Have a wonderful time.

Becca said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip!! Enjoy!

Liz said...

Thanks for the tip! I hate cleaning toilets, and cleaning around those things has always been my least favorite!

Have fun in Hawaii! I'm so jealous!