
Have you ever had a child go on
hunger strike? It's very frustrating! The last few days Chandler has been getting more and more picky about what he will and won't eat, and yesterday, it was essentially milk, milk, and milk. I tried not to give him any milk so he would be hungry after his naps, but it still didn't seem to improve his appetite! (and then he stopped having wet diapers so I thought I better give in to the milk a bit) He seems hungry, (and grumpy) but then he takes one bite and spits it back out. Things like yogurt and cheese have been well accepted for a few bites, and then that's it too.

So last night Gordon let him pick something out of the fridge (applesauce) and then they had a little picnic on the floor where they fed each other and tried to make a game out of it. And he ate it! They were so funny sitting in the middle of the floor making a mess, but we're a little desperate. Unfortunately the results of this seem to be temporary, and he's
back on strike this morning. Hopefully this will pass in a day or two!!!
1 comment:
Good luck! We've had the same issue with Jared, and it hasn't gotten much better. Although, he wasn't wanting milk only, it was only cheese or only crackers. Occasionally he surprises us by actually eating what we serve for dinner, but usually I end up feeding him fruit to make him not hungry.
Post a Comment