Big Dog
Today Aidan and I made a mad dash through Costco trying to get the shopping done between baby naps, Pre-school, and Ethan's school bus home. After we checked out, Aidan was begging for a hot dog, but I told him we really didn't have time to sit down, cut it up, and eat it with a fork, which to this point has been his preferred method. I thought he just wouldn't want one, but instead he looked all annoyed at me and then said, "Mom, that's is how I eat hot dogs when I am 3 years old. Now I am 4 years old, so I eat them like a grown up." DUH. . . Who would have known!!! Now I just need to convince Ethan too!
1 comment:
Tony told me yesterday that he was a BIG boy now and didn't need to use the plastic baby bowls (and plates) anymore. He can use the black bowls like Daddy....
Post a Comment