What a fun day. I've been looking forward to it for quite some time. I might even have to go back next week when Keren (sis in law) is back in town! Here's a fun video of the duckie races. I'm assuming it's going to do that annoying buzz thing again that it always does when I upload from this camera, so you might want to turn down your volume! (sorry)
Monday, April 2, 2007
Tulip Time!
Too many cute photos! I had to put them in a slide show. Much easier that way! Today we went down to the Wooden Shoe tulip festival. It was so much fun! The boys are exhausted, and I am too! Some highlights this year were the new hay fort, with tunnels and everything, the rubber duckie races, and the HUGE roller slide that scared mom to death when the boys climbed the ladder. They loved it though! Aidan was very into the duckie races and pumped with wreckless abandon! Ethan really loved the hay fort and the horse swings. And Chandler just loved the fresh air. Oh, and the tulips that he constantly tried to pick! I mostly had him in the backpack, because if I let him down he went right for the tulips! I even heard him gagging on one and had to pull some petals out of his mouth. He was also caught many times playing "American idol" with the tulips like microphones. He would pull them to his mouth and yell "AH!" Over and over and over. Such a cutie.


2 comments:
How fun! The flowers and their colors are amazing! It looks like everyone had a fun day!
Those tulips certainly look beautiful. I've always wanted to go to Holland! Sounds like it was a very fun day!
Post a Comment