


I love that last one in B&W too. Those puppy dog eyes!In other photo news, I took all three boys today to have their picture done together today, and also to get Chandler's 1 year photo. And may I say, what a frustrating experience! I requested the same photographer as we had last time because he was so great, but he was totally impatient with the baby and just was not giving him the time he needed to adjust to the circumstances. It turned out disappointing in comparison with last week, but oh well! You can only try your best, right! I'll post those when I get them back. . .
1 comment:
Cute photos of Aiden. I think photo sessions can be so stressful, because the little guys just won't always cooperate, and those places don't always have the best photographers with the patience or tricks to get good photos. Hopefully you got at least one good pic!
Post a Comment