Our big boys have been positively obnoxious at dinner lately. Cries of "I'm going to barf!" and other such exclamations accompanied with gagging sounds when they don't like something have become all too frequent. Gordon and I have cracked down pretty hard on them lately and last night was one of those nights. Chicken Fajitas were just more than they could handle I guess. Anyway, Ethan got himself removed from the table and sent to his bed. He came down with this "letter" about 20 minutes later.

I asked him to tell me about it and he said it's him, walking down the hall to the table to eat his chicken nicely. And he did!
Here's another fun picture he drew just a couple of days ago. This is "Me and Grandma from Alaska playing catch. Grandma is wearing a Jeff Gordon racing suit and I am wearing a jet suit."
Looks like fun Grandma!
1 comment:
I can't believe how grown up Ethan is! It's especially crazy to think about how little he was when we first met you guys and that now, our little Jack is almost as old as Ethan when you left! Time really flies!
Great drawings Ethan and good job eating your chicken nicely! :)
Post a Comment