Doesn't Chandler look just darling in this little overall set? His eyes sparkled all day yesterday, and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
And here is the little bug playing turtle in this big box. His new trick is to empty the box, and get inside like this, or to empty the box and then tip it upside down so he can climb up to my sewing machine and ruin my tension settings. Grrrr!!! I had to hide it the other day so he would stop. The fun of motherhood. . .

On a completely different note, look what I found when I opened the cheese the other day. We apparently have a "mouse." I beleive it's name is Aidan. Oh, the manners lessons yet to come. . .


1 comment:
Oooohhh- a mouse after my own heart!! I love cheese! I can hear him now- "buuttt Mommmm, you said not to touch the knives....I was hungry!" (At least that's what my little mouse would have said!)
Post a Comment