Thursday, October 30, 2008

Boo!

Here are some pics from the harvest carnival at church last night. Ethan's R2D2 impression that goes along with the suit was a HUGE hit, mostly among the adults and older kids. I'll try to get a video tomorrow. . . Tonight we're doing what you're probably doing. . . trunk or treat, followed by trick or treat! Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute! Did you make all the costumes? You did a great job! Have fun tomorrow night!

Amy said...

Your R2D2 costume is amazing! My son would be so jealous :)

Maryann said...

The kids all look great. I especially love that adorable tinkerbell!

Liz said...

Rachel did you make the R2D2 costume?? It is amazing! THe kids looks so cute!

Kara Wilde said...

Those are some great costumes! They all look so adorable! I really like the top pic for your blog too, you all look fantastic! :)

jrteacherlady said...

You are wonderfully creative as usual:) Everyone looks great! I hope you had a wonderful Halloween!