I was a very frustrated Mama earlier this week, thinking we were going to be stuck buying our pumpkins at the grocery store. I really wanted to go to a pumpkin patch, but they are all SO expensive! Some have trains, others playgrounds, but they all charge around $4 per kid to do the fun stuff, and then the pumpkin on top of that. . . we were looking at a $30 field trip. Then
Keren mentioned this farm and I checked it out and it was just what we were looking for! Free hay rides to the field, $3 pumpkins, a little hay maze to run in, and a few chickens to chase. Just what we were needing on our week off of school! Hurray for inexpensive family fun!
2 comments:
WOW! That DOES sound awesome!! Beautiful pictures, too!
I love the top left picture, it looks as though the pumpkins just go on forever! Great shot! :)
What a great place! We bought our pumpkins at Wal-Mart - they were at least twice as much at the fun place we took the kids. I'm glad you found a fun place!
Post a Comment