Man, I am a blogging machine today! Here's Emilee's latest thing. . . we're just days away from crawling I think, as she was up on all fours tonight rocking back and forth! She's such a doll, and so tiny! When we saw her rocking we thought, "How could she be big enough to crawl!!!" Enjoy!
5 comments:
So the inching is cute, but I am more in love with her outfit! Is that pajamas or what? Very cute.
She is so sweet.
So fun! I actually love when my kids learn to crawl - they seem so happy to be able to get to the toys they want and everything you don't want them to have. Enjoy!
She is definitely on the move!!! How FUN:) Looks like you have all been having a fun time!
You are a blogging machine, and that video is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Post a Comment