Monday, October 6, 2008

Another year goes by. . .

and so it's Fall again and time for another family photo shoot. I'm pretty sure I'm reaching the end of years when my children will be as cooperative as they are about wearing the right thing, standing where I say, etc. But for now, I'm just going to appreciate how relatively easy it is these days to get some fantastic photos of my kids. It also helps to know an awesome photographer. Thanks Mahina. I love them and I'm so sad you're moving!!! So here they are. . . family photos 2008. . . (a sampling anyway - I have to save something for the Christmas cards!)








15 comments:

mahina said...

yay! i love them! so glad you like them, too! it's not hard to get a good family picture when your family is so stinkin' cute! and i just LOVE all the blue eyes, i'm a sucker for blue eyes!

so, you'll just have to plan to come visit us next fall for your 2009 family photo shoot! we can find some nice tumbleweeds and rocks as a backdrop! haha! the sunsets are gorgeous, though!

thanks for asking me to do your family pictures again this year!

Jennifer M said...

Wow! Your family is so beautiful!! I can't wait for the Christmas cards....

Like the blog updates too!

Michelle said...

Those are really cute! She got some really cute shots of you guys!

Liz said...

Love the photos! Do you think my one boy would cooperate as well as your three??? The girls aren't such a problem, but Jared, man that boy won't sit still or smile nicely for the life of him. :)

Keren said...

I really like your new layout. It's so happy. Your family pictures are great too.

Dina said...

Your family photo looks just like NieNie's! :) I'm sorry you are losing your photographer!

Koch Clan said...

Wow I love the photos. I really like the header too. Your dress is super cute and I love the green belt to tie it all in.

Elizabeth Dimit said...

I told you they were cute! :-) You guys are so photogenic!

It was great seeing you last night at Mahina's party. Your baby and boys are adorable!

Maryann said...

The pictures came out great and I love your dress. Can't wait to see the picture you chose for your Christmas cards.

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Stunning pictures!! :)

You have a BEAUTIFUL family, sweet friend!

Jen said...

Wow! I love those photos. Your layout is great. I really enjoy reading your blog!

mle said...

Wow, what an adorable family-so stinkin cute! And so cooperative too. I am dreding our photo shoot, not because of the kids, but because of Blair. He is the worst! Where did you guys go to get those taken?

jrteacherlady said...

Love the pictures!! The new layout is great too:) I can't believe how good the boys were...

Chelsea Parsons said...

yay, fabulous fabulous pics RAch!

Patti said...

Rachel,
Nicole's Mom here - what cute, cute pictures of you and your family. I love your little woodland pumpkin patch, also. Probably don't have too much time for quilting lately, huh? That's okay, those 4 little kids are the best! Hello to Gordon.