Ethan and Aidan designed their own pumpkins. Ethan's has a spider on it "scaring" the pumpkin, and Aidan's is just so Aidan!
.jpg)
Chandler enjoyed most of the evening from here, a bath in the sink. He was being such a stinker and kept saying he wanted a bath and was trying to rip off his clothes, so I finally just threw him in the sink. It kept him contained and happy for 40 minutes. Happy day!
Chandler loves this one!
Daddy painstakingly carved this one, with a little help from Mommy. He always chooses crazy designs. . . But it makes a pretty nice greeting as the tricker treaters will approach!
And here is Chandler, all ready for the Ward's harvest Fest. He looked so cute!
5 comments:
Chandler looks ADORABLE! I love Aidan's pumpkin. Thanks for the help with the barrettes today.
Too cute!!! I can't believe the pumpkin carving talent in your family! And what a hunk your little Superman is:)
Happy Halloween!! I love this time of year. Looks like you guys do too!
Fun pumpkins! Jared is in the rip off clothes and diaper stage too.
Love Chandlers costume. Jared really doesn't want a costume. He wanted a fire engine, so I made him one out of a box, and he's got the hat, but he doesn't want to keep it on. Oh well!
fun! we're hoping to get ours carved tonight. we'll see what we come up with!
aidan's is awesome!
Post a Comment