Friday, October 19, 2007

The Switch-a-Roo

So, feeling pretty secure in the "girl" diagnosis, after two ultrasounds now, I got the baby clothes down from the attic (thanks Gordon) and went through all the boxes, sorting out the things we'll be able to use, and putting back 95% of it, which screamed "BOY!" I did find a few things though that were "switch hitters" but needed a little girly boost. So, a few buttons, rosettes, and ribbons later, I have the beginnings of a feminine wardrobe. It's mostly white onesies and unisex PJ's at this point, but these few items "girled" up rather nicely! Such fun!

3 comments:

mahina said...

wow, aren't you just brilliant, not to mention talented! i love the green one with the pink rosettes!! so resourceful!

i wonder if that could be done the opposite way...girl to boy?? probably not as do-able! hopefully we will get the chance to try it out!!

Liz said...

Way to go! This reminds me of that shower for Michele! So fun and cute!

Koch Clan said...

All I have to say is you are one talanted woman! I would never think to do that I would just buy new ones and waste money. Way to go!