This weekend we did the toy switch-a-roo. One of the great things about having WAY too many toys, is we never have more than half of them out at a time. So this weekend while the boys were out with Daddy, I pulled open all the boxes and got out some new (old) toys, and put away tons of the others. The boys were so excited when they got home and have been happily playing ever since. Chandler seems especially smitten with the REALLY old toys. (they were mine when I was little) It's been a fun change up!
4 comments:
This is a great plan! Love the pics of Chandler!
I have had many of our toys left in boxes in the attic of our garage. But the girls have gotten into them a time or two when they had a sitter, and the sitter didn't know they shouldn't be up there!!! So, anyway, I just took a bunch of toys out there the other day, and it really cleared some space in the play room! Now I think I just want to get rid of it!
How fun! I need to do that too! My Mom keeps suggesting it but it takes some effort...
I need to do that. I did have just a few toys put away and I got them out and the kids were excited but I didn't put any away. So now there are more toys! I think right before Christmas I will put a bunch away before they get new ones. Then rotate. Great idea!
i need to do this!
Post a Comment