Mahina took our family pictures for us today and they turned out so nicely! She brought her great camera and snapped away, close to 300 times. I wish I could share them all but then I'd have no surprises for the Christmas Cards!!! :) Here are a few of the candid shots she took for you to enjoy. . .
Cute pictures. How did you get Gordon to do it??? Rob hates getting pictures done. The only family picture we have is when my mom had all of us do it at Christmas when Gabe was 5 months old. That is sad.
He knows it's just part of the deal. I only ask for once a year pictures, and I guarantee that will be the only time he'll have to "dress up and smile" and he's usually pretty cooperative, after I remind him, "Remember honey, it's only once a year." :) I also do a lot of reminding that he usually likes the end product!
6 comments:
They look great! I love the boys' sweaters! Can't wait to see the picture for CHristmas!
Wow! Great pictures- I can't wait for the Christmas Cards!!
Wow what a great family!!! So photogenic:)
I saw from Mahina's site you make some beautiful cupcakes. She had a great birthday. Your boys are cute.
Cute pictures. How did you get Gordon to do it??? Rob hates getting pictures done. The only family picture we have is when my mom had all of us do it at Christmas when Gabe was 5 months old. That is sad.
He knows it's just part of the deal. I only ask for once a year pictures, and I guarantee that will be the only time he'll have to "dress up and smile" and he's usually pretty cooperative, after I remind him, "Remember honey, it's only once a year." :) I also do a lot of reminding that he usually likes the end product!
Post a Comment