Thursday, October 11, 2007

a new obsession?

I've been admiring my friends Chelsea's digital scrapbooking for some time now. I finally decided to try my hand at it. (and I happen to have some fun new software) Here is one of my first attempts. . . Thanks Chelsea for all the inspiration! And thanks Mahina for the great photos!

5 comments:

Becca said...

Hey you figured it out! It looks great!!

Chelsea Parsons said...

wooo hoo that one is rockin'!!!

Liz said...

Pretty good!! Love the pic!

mahina said...

i love it! that is a cute one of your boys! i'm glad that some of the pictures turned out well enough. you never know when it's your first time if any of the pix will turn out!

so you like the elements? i'll have to come over for a "playdate" and while the kids play, we can "play" with the elements!

jrteacherlady said...

It looks great!!! SO now what do you do??? Do you print it???