
My baby is two. And I can hardly believe it! She is such a little love and I adore her.
Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Unfortunately, we are all sick, (well, 3 or 4 of us) including the birthday girl. So, we are holding off on partying until this Friday, so she can really enjoy it. Happy Birthday!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday little one!!
I can't believe how adorable she is...good thing she has a bunch of big brothers ;)
Wow, how is she two already? What a little cutie. Happy Birthday!
What a beautiful girl and an amazing picture of her!!! WOW:) You sure do make them cute!
2 already, where does the time fly?
What a sweetheart! I can't believe that your little baby is TWO! I'm sure you can't either. I hope you are all feeling better soon so you can celebrate!
I am sorry your family is sick as well. It sure isn't very fun. Hope Emilee is feeling better for her party on Friday. She sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment