.JPG)
Chandler has turned a corner. I think I can still say that he has been by far our most challenging toddler, beginning when he was about 10 months old. At times I have felt like I was just "surviving" his toddler years. 3 has been a challenging year for him (and by him, I mean me), but he's finally kind of coming out of it. I can finally kind of reason with him, and he understands. His non stop talking is now non stop conversations, instead of just being one way. And, he's just been SO happy lately. I think he's finally getting enough sleep for his needs, and is a little ball of sunshine and energy to be around. He has been such a little ray of sunshine and joy that I keep thinking he reminds me of this little ball of happiness. . .
One of my favorite characters in a movie ever. When I used to watch this movie as a kid, I thought I would like to have my own little ducky. And now, I kind of do! He wakes with unbridled joy every morning ready to spread his happiness to all who are willing to soak it up, and is still just an innocent little love who likes lots of hugs and kisses. I'm loving this stage. And, I'm so glad it's come along, because someone else, who shall not be named but is in the dreaded 1st grade stage, is going through just that, "a stage." At least that's what I tell myself every night when he finally goes to bed. This too shall pass, and he'll grow into the next fun stage. Just like Chandler did!
.jpg)
3 comments:
Ahhh...the first grade stage. I didn't know it had a name, but I'm glad I'm not the only one its happened to!! Smile, this too shall pass.....(at least thats what we keep telling ourselves!)
Your kidding the 2 3/4 "But Why" and everything has to be exactly, down to the minutest (is that a real word?)detail exactly how he wants it stage isn't as bad as it gets?!? AHHHHHHH! It's really nice to be reminded that other wonderfuls stages are on the horizon.
:) YAY!!!!
It's encouraging to know that we're not the only ones with a "spirited child"!! :)
Post a Comment