Monday, February 1, 2010

a picture problem

Here is my big Aidan. He is about to lose his first front tooth, and I just wanted to get one more picture of him with his baby teeth in before it is a bloody gaping hole, and forever more a big tooth. So, we tried to get a real smile out of the boy that just can't seem to smile for a camera. Here are some samples. . .

almost there. . . just a little happier please!
Um, this is a little too happy. . . Okay, Mr. Silly, let's just try to smile. . .
Oh, it's just so natural and relaxed, don't you think?
Oh, this is getting painful!
There we go! A little more please! Teeth!!!
Ah, there we go. That's my boy! There is apparently a 30/1 ratio for taking a natural "posed" picture of my son Aidan. But, at least I got it done!

I needed a nap after all of this!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a silly boy! My boys do the same thing - they love to make crazy faces. I'm so glad you finally got one - and such a cute one!

Laura P Thomas said...

What a handsome little man you have there (when he can keep a straight face) :)