Monday, October 26, 2009

P.P.P.P.2

Did you guess that one? It's the "Pumpkin Patch Post Part 2!!!" This weekend Gordon was out of town and I was playing with the crew myself. We decided to hit another pumpkin patch mostly to play. We found lots of fun things there! Chandler made friends with these baby cows. They were pretty cute.Emilee spent about 50% of her time wandering around looking adorable, and about 50% of her time getting very wet playing with a leaky hose. It was a losing battle so I eventually just let her go to town. There were giant slides! The longest one was forty feet.
Emilee came down with Ethan. . .

Do you think she liked it?
And ducky races! Chandler is an extremely serious ducky racer.

Hay stack climbing. . .

A fun time at the farm!

2 comments:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

How fun!!! The one pic of Em standing against the side of the building looks as though it was taken right out of a children's magazine! She's STUNNING! As are the rest of your kids of course! :)

You were right, we were in Leavenworth this past weekend...I LOVE that place! If you ever come up and visit, I will meet you there!! :)

Heather Johnson said...

Rachel, I would love if my hair looked like yours. This was my thought as I look at this. Also, your kids are so cute!