Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cookies and Milk

The other day I asked Emilee if she'd like a cookie. She said "tookie!" with a smile so I gave her one. Then she looked straight at me and said, "bip bip?" while plunging the cookie up and down in the air. She was asking for "dip dip" (milk) for her cookie. My heart melted. I thought the whole scene was so cute that I tried to recreate it on video today. Not quite. But, I still think she's the cutest cookie eater on the block. And, she seems to have the same affinity for ginger snaps that her mother does. Especially when soaked in milk! What she did kindly recreate on the video for me was her happy little cookie wiggle. It comes around whenever there are cookies to be enjoyed!

6 comments:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

I LOVE IT!!! :) She is SOO CUTE!!!

I also love "Mom, I got hurt...Mom, I got hurt, I got hurt on the chair!" in the background! :) LOL!!

jrteacherlady said...

Too cute! She is so adorable! I can't believe I've never met her... Way to go Aiden on the grout! What a PAIN!

Kat said...

LOVE the wiggle. What a doll!

Michelle said...

What a cutie! I would give her cookies all the time!

Adrienne said...

I like the wiggle as well. So cute.

Laura said...

That's just cute. You'll be so glad you have that cookie wiggle on video!