Saturday, October 24, 2009

our budding pianist. . .

If you're not a Grandma, or maybe a Grandpa, this is a bit long. but if you are. . . here is Ethan's piano piece that he's playing for the prelude to the primary program tomorrow. He will play while all the kids come up and take their places on the stand. Enjoy! He's worked hard!

PS - if this is a bit shaky in the videography department, it's because I was holding the camera with one hand and wrestling a three year old like a greased pig at the same time. Good times, good times. . .

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That was fabulous! I am very impressed! I'm sure he did great at Church - how scary for a little/big guy!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Impressive!! How did he do? I choked when I was suppose to play in sacrament at a young woman. Scared for life!