When I happpened upon the box in the attic containing this. . .

I kind of
had to put it on.
And twirl around.

And take a picture.
And share my silliness with all the other cinderella's out there.

And it was fun.
Do you think I'll still do this in another 10 years?
7 comments:
I wish mine still fit!
How fun! After four children you fit into your wedding dress! You've put effort into staying in shape and it shows!
I am so impressed that you still fit in your wedding dress and it looks great! No way am I going to try mine on - I would need therapy if I did!
Hey, Cher came down in her wedding dress the other day, too. She looked great and I'm sure you did too. Say hi to Gordon for us.
Love it! Makes me want to get mine out and twirl around!
That's cute Rachel.
You know what? If it still fits I say keep doing it for the rest of your life!
Post a Comment