Friday, September 25, 2009
ZZZzzzzz. . . .
Chandler is often VERY tired in the afternoon. . . I made the mistake of letting the boys turn on a big kid movie that was uninteresting to him the other afternoon while I was getting ready for the cub scouts. Its hard for me to picture how he fell asleep like this, with his face shoved in between two cushions, feet dangling. . . but he did. And, we paid for it. After a 1 1/2 hour nap (I did move him somewhere a bit more comfy), I woke him up, a challenge that took about 30 minutes, a walk outside, and a cookie, and then he cried/screamed for 2 and a half more hours until we put him to bed. I guess that's why we don't nap him any more, and why he's always tired! Lesson learned. . . no more "boring" movies in the afternoon!!! Poor little tired babe. . .
1 comment:
I'm glad that my kid isn't the only one that's a beast when she wakes up from a nap...Kate still naps every afternoon, but it's almost unbearable for anywhere from 30 minute to 2 hours after she wakes...just crying and crying and more crying...it takes her a long time to wake up...sometimes not sure the nap is worth it...
Post a Comment