Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Morning

The boys all had haircuts this morning before church and everybody was looking so handsome. So, I set myself up for failure by herding them all out to the front porch for a picture. This was about as good as it got. . .
I did document that they were all sitting there together, as you can see. But that's about it. Anybody with children understands perfectly. It is the impossible task to get everyone looking in the same direction at once (and not making a goofy face).

But, I did catch this cute moment. . .
Ethan loves her so much, and loves holding her. He loves that he's "big enough" to hold her and carry her around sometimes (it does help that she's teensy). She was just so cute sitting there on his lap.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Taking, or trying, to take pictures of 4 little ones if close to impossible - unless like you said, you like silly faces and hands in faces and kids poking each other. The ones of Emilee are so cute!

jrteacherlady said...

So precious! I love your little toeheads! Yours are light and mine are dark:) I can't even fathom having 4 kids! I'd still love to have 3 but may get 4 (twins)! We'll have to see how it goes with 2 now that Trevor is here!!!

mahina said...

amen to how difficult it is to get a decent picture of 4 children!

i just love emilee's eyes!

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

BEAUTIFUL children!! WOW! :)