Today we made one of my favorite field trips of the year down to the
Woodburn Tulip Festival. It was so beautiful and a blue sky day with no mud. The last couple of years, it's been nothing but mud. Here's a little taste of what that's all about. . .
But today, it was all about this. . .

Sunshine! Dry pathways! Happy Children!
Of course, we had to take a few pictures of our favorite little tulips . . .


and sit in the giant wooden shoe. . .


and drive the steam tractors. . .
And ride the giant shoe train. . .
and take fun pictures!
It was such a great day! I almost wish I'd pulled the big boys out of school to come along. But it was nice to just hang with the little guys too. I love the tulip fest!
2 comments:
i miss the tulips right now! thanks for sharing the photos so i could enjoy from a far!
I always love seeing your pictures from the tulip festival. They are so beautiful! What a fun outing!
Post a Comment