I am getting ready for a couple of triathlons again this summer, and am in full training mode. This month, I
ran 14 miles
biked 66 miles
and swam 5 miles.
I went 85 miles! And I need to step it up now. This has been my "recovery week" when I give my bod a much needed rest, and then Saturday I begin full swing again. I'm hoping to beat these numbers in May, which shouldn't be hard if I stay healthy. I will work through and peak at the very end of May, then taper the first two weeks of June. Stay tuned for results. . . (I know you're just on pins and needles!!! - or maybe that's only Spencer, whose racing with me and is secretly afraid he's going to get beat by a girl :)
4 comments:
Totally. Jealous.
I am very impressed! Good luck on your training!
Wow, you go girl. Show those boys how it's done!
lol there is no secrecy to my fear. I got really sick two weeks ago and had to stay out of the gym for a while, started back up at the endof last week and felt like I was back at square one, but I am goiong ot push hard the next five weeks, we will see what happens.
Post a Comment