Ohh, this melts my heart!! This is one for the baby book!!
And, yes, I really do want to make a visit to see you and hang out with your wonderful family! I think I will think that my busyness will feel like nothing compared to you with 4 kids -- 3 of which are boys!! I really can't imagine how you do it!!
5 comments:
Cute! Aren't you glad you snapped that picture?
So sweet....she must have just wore him out.
Ohh, this melts my heart!! This is one for the baby book!!
And, yes, I really do want to make a visit to see you and hang out with your wonderful family! I think I will think that my busyness will feel like nothing compared to you with 4 kids -- 3 of which are boys!! I really can't imagine how you do it!!
Way cute!
Hopefully all the other kids were asleep too so you could just hop into your own bed! Or have some quiet time to yourself.
That picture is priceless! I'm so glad you took a picture of that! She is definitely daddy's little princess!
Post a Comment