Yesterday was a wonderful love-fest around here. The morning started with the traditional arrival of the "valentines fairy." She comes in the middle of the night before Valentines day and puts treats down on the table for everyone. This year it was giant Hershey kisses. Chandler snuck downstairs before anyone and dug into Aidans, the little stink bug.
It's been our long standing joke with the kids, that I pretend that I don't know who she is, but they really know its me. (same with the Easter Bunny) Anyway, Ethan made me this cute valentine at school. . . click to see the message.

And then, the valentines fairy's helper (a.k.a. Gordon) let me know that there was an appointment at 11 for me to go get a massage! It was my first ever massage, and it was heaven. Thanks Gordon!
For dinner, we had valentines pizza, a family favorite. When Aidan walked into the kitchen and saw it, he said, "oh, good idea mom!" and then motioned with one finger for me to bend over closer to him. I did, and he gave me a great big kiss on the cheek. Perhaps my favorite valentine for the day.

We had chocolate fondue with strawverries for dessert, it was a hit!


Hope you had a great Valentines Day too!
4 comments:
So glad you enjoyed your massage. I never thought I'd be a massage person but I love them! I got one for Valentine's Day too and go tomorrow morning for it! Can't wait!
It sounds like it was a great Valentine's Day! What fun memories!
What a GREAT present - way to go Gordon! Now you will just have to remind Gordon have fabulous it was and that you want one every year!
And your fondue and strawberries are killing me! I want so now but don't have any strawberries!
Happy Valentines Day! I LOVE massages, and am wishing I had gotten one for V-day too. SOunds like you all had a great day!
Too much fun!! Aren't massages the best:)
Post a Comment