Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Erring on the side of ridiculous. . .

Look at this massive snow storm we got last night! It's a good thing they canceled school this afternoon, don't you think? Those treacherous roads. . . I can't imagine even trying to drive! Oh wait. . . I did drive. . . the roads are just wet, because it's RAINING!. . . can you tell I'm annoyed? Well, Aidan's excited for the "snow day" anyway, if you can even call it that!!! Oregon needs a serious reality check.

5 comments:

Dina said...

What? Just for kinders? Someone obviously jumped the gun....

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

TOO funny!! It's been coming down hard here this afternoon, but not sticking. Hope after all that you can enjoy enough snow to make a snowman or an angel! :)

Michelle said...

You have got to be kidding me! That is ridiculous! Good luck with your snow day - have fun making snow angels! I still can't even see the grass in my backyard and it is snowing right now, but they have school!

Liz said...

Kind of funny! We get that here too...because the Superintendant errs wayyyy on the side of caution. Drives me crazy, because our last day of school was supposed to be Jun12th...it's not June 19th...and winter is far from over!

Enjoy your rain/snow day!

Maryann said...

Did you ever get any snow? The weather man said we wouldn't get any snow today because the storms were breaking up over the mountains. Boy was he wrong.