It is hard for me to accept that a year has gone by since this enchanting little creature came into my life, but the calendar tells me that tomorrow is my baby's birthday. She is my darling little angel and I love her so much. Here's a little slide show of how she's grown, as well as some of the pictures from her 1 year pics we took this morning. I love you fluffy duckling, you'll always be my baby!



8 comments:
Absolutely Adorable!! I love the fuzzy duckling nickname. :)
Well, I don't think there's been a more photographed baby, that's for sure! Happy 1 year with your girl!
That's right! My kids will never be able to say "you never took pictures of us, only Ethan!" A personal goal of mine . . .
That first year goes by way too quickly! Happy Birthday!
I can't believe it either! She is so adorable! And such cute pictures. Enjoy her birthday!
Happy Birthday Emilee!! She is so cute! I want to send you and Keren birth announcements and I can't find your addresses...could you email me and tell me them?
button_keri@yahoo.com
Yay!! Happy Birthday, sweet Emilee!
LOVE your slide show! She's so beautiful! What a sweet gift from above!
Happy Birthday to the cutie pie! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment