Here is my latest creation for Emilee. I started this one right after Christmas, and finished it just in time for a post-valentines day debut. . .

Here is the smocking up close

Aunt
Keren's favorite part are the bloomers. . .

And red shoes courtesy of a valentine delivery from Grammy. Thanks Grammy!

And if I do say so myself, I think it was worth it. My favorite I've done so far.


Have you ever seen such a sweet little valentine?

12 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is about the sweetest little thing I have ever seen! She is adorable and I LOVE the dress! How in the world did you learn to do that? My poor little girl is going to have to deal with store bought clothes.
Rachel I love it! Toile is a favorite of mine and Emilee is just adorable. She is lucky to have a mommy who can make her such beautiful clothes.
The last picture should be up on your wall in a frame!!! I can't believe how BLUE Emilee's eyes are:) The dress is beautiful and I'm SO impressed:)
That is beautiful! When I saw her at church today I wondered if that was the dress. How in the world do you smock??
This puts my straight stitch sewing projects to shame! It is beautiful and fitting for such a beautiful little doll!
Cute, cute dress! I love the material!
You are gifted my friend!! Emilee is absolutely adorable. The dress is beautiful!
Wow Rach! It is beautiful, and so is the little Valentine. Are the boys getting jealous that they don't have smocked outfits? ;) Just kidding!
Michelle, you and I are why they invented Spyder.
Papa Price
Is it possible to feel all tingly about a little girls dress? Well, I'm in love. What a darling dress!! She is adorable, the smocking is very impressive, the shoes are precious, but the talent is a TKO!! Who knew you were such a seamstress. Way to go!! Do you want to make one for Molly too?
Wow, could those pictures get any cuter! You are so talented. I love the bloomers too, but really the shoes are just about what did me in! I love little feet, especially sweet little girlie feet. Oh, I need to have another little girl one day. So sweet Rachel. One day my mom will teach me how to smock-pats on the back to you my friend!
Can I put in an order for one?? That is so adorable!!
Post a Comment