There were presents. . .
And a "little miss tiny" cake for smashing . . .
and a big cake for the rest of us to share . . .
and singing . . .
and tasting . . .
and snarfing . . .
And Smashing!
It was a wonderful day for a sweet little girl! Thanks so much to everyone who helped us celebrate today! Happy Birthday little miss tiny!
4 comments:
Oh wow, tiny Em the big #1 not,I cant believe it-I hate how time flys by. That slide show is precious, and I love her little miss tiny cake-good job! And nice work on her photo shoot-can I make an appointment for Eli next month? He will be the big 2-ahhhhhhhh!
Happy birthday, Emilee! Every time I see your cake plate, I love it even more! It's on my wish list . . . if only I could find one :)
She did a GREAT job destroying her cake. And what a great bib - where did you get it!
Happy Birthday Emilee!
Cute! Looks like she enjoyed herself!
Post a Comment