Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving, Wilde Style

We had a great day! We started with a family jog (the boys rode their bikes) which totally messed up Emilee's naps for the whole day, unfortunately. So, we had a cranky baby. But, we still had a great day, including much food, much pie, and ending with some Wii at the Horners. The kids had a great day. I had each child choose one dish to help with. Aidan made the deviled eggs. Ethan cooked the turkey, and Chandler made the chocolate pie crust and threw the potatoes into the pot as I chopped them. I think it helped them feel involved with the process and enjoy the meal a bit more. It was a fun Thanksgiving and we have much to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had a great time and some really yummy food!