Thursday, November 20, 2008

Is it Emilee?

Nope! It's my mom. I think they could pass for twins as infants. . ., especially in those black and whites. I think I know what my little Emilee is going to look like when she grows up! What do you think?




4 comments:

Terry said...

It's nice to know I'm going to have a hot granddaughter in 18 years.

gw said...

I'm not so excited about that prospect Terry.

Terry said...

I understand completely, Gordon. Having experienced my daughter's announcement that she'd found her eternal mate, I too was not terribly excited to say the least. Fortunately, however, I quickly got over it, reversed course, and discovered I was absolutely wrong. Her sense of judgment was perfect - even though her choice still only rides one big fat wide ski ! ! !

Liz said...

Wow, she definitely takes after your mom, doesn't she!