This week we are watching our little friend Jonah in the mornings. Yesterday he arrived in this Lightening McQueen outfit, one that we happen to have as well. (thank you Costco!) Aidan has in the past refused to wear this to school, because it is "like pajamas." Anyway, he had his clothes changed pretty quickly and they were so cute waiting for the bus together I had to take a picture. They are cute little friends!
This is a pretty funny picture of Aidan, but you get the idea!
3 comments:
They almost look like twins. Something you may wish to consider, given what I just read from Alpine.
That's too cute! What a fun picture!
I hope and pray that my boys can also have good buddies like that too!
Two cute boys! Isn't it amazing what a little peer pressure will do? That is how you teach children to swim. You bring along a friend who can swim and within the hour . . . presto . . . they're swimming. It works every time.
Post a Comment