Monday, November 17, 2008

the Perfect Ending


Gordon started a little tradition a few months ago. Every Sunday night, as the weekend is ending, instead of just putting the kids to bed with a hug he stays and has a "chat." At first I kept thinking, "let those boys sleep for heavens sake!" But now it has become a little tradition and Aidan looks forward all day to "chat time." He always reminds us and makes sure we won't forget it's the special night.

Now I think it's awesome. Who doesn't need a little more time to talk with their kids?
The perfect ending to the week. . .

3 comments:

Terry said...

Chat is simply good synonymous jargon for PPI

mahina said...

that is a wonderful idea! i'll pass it along to mitch for some daddy daughter chat time!

hey, i hope you don't mind, but this week i am going to post some of the pictures from my photo shoot with your family. ya know, just trying to catch up on my blog! i'm only over a month late!

Michelle said...

I love it! That is GREAT!